June 4-7, 2019 - Denver
June 4-7, Denver, Colorado
Elevate Your Business with RICOH at INTERACT 2019 in the Mile High City.
INTERACT is back in Colorado, and due to last year’s incredible response, it is gearing up to make 2019 the best year yet! This exclusive customer event brings attendees together with industry peers, inspirational thought-leaders, Ricoh executives and product developers. Share ideas and experience, provide first-hand feedback directly to product developers and gain valuable insights to move your business forward.
INTERACT includes 2 full days of educational sessions, with the popular tracks addressing Ricoh ProcessDirector, Business Development, Ricoh’s full product portfolio (Continuous-Feed Inkjet, Sheet-Fed, Wide Format, and Workflow), and Operations.
- RICOH ProcessDirector Users Group: RPD peer group and Ricoh developers showcasing RPD best practices, new features/function.
- Business Development: Supporting all Ricoh customers in continued business growth opportunities. Showcasing new and creative marketing ideas, sales best practices and customer case studies.
- Print Solutions: Dedicated to Ricoh’s hardware & software solutions including wide format, cut sheet and continuous feed applications. Updates on new technology and showcasing Ricoh’s end-to-end solutions.
- Operations: Focusing on operational solutions and education such as lean manufacturing, complex solutions utilizing Ricoh HW/SW, paper, how to attract quality employees and customer case studies.
Attendees will be able to customize their own itinerary and attend a wide array of educational and interactive sessions that provide the most value and networking opportunity. There will also be an opportunity to tour Ricoh’s state-of-the-art Boulder Customer Experience Center where attendees can explore Ricoh’s full range of products and solutions, and see equipment features and functionalities firsthand.
INTERACT also includes some exciting and engaging networking events like group dinners, sponsor night at the Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, raffle prizes, drawings, and goodies to make 2019 a memorable event!
Aspire's CEO and founder, Kaspar Roos will be presenting a number of sessions at INTERACT 2019:
- He will be sharing the latest developments in the ADF market, explaining how it is evolving into Enterprise Communications Processing (ECP) for end-to-end processing.
- Kaspar will also be talking about how enterprises are evolving their customer communications and what the role of BPOs and transactional providers should be in this changing world.